When you place an order for Gloria Electrolytic Capacitors, please refer to our part number as shown below.
The leakage current shall be within specified levels. When capacitors are at a lower voltage, the actual leakage current will be reduced proportionately.
* NTR = No Taping, No forming, No Cutting.
* FSL = No Taping, Forming with specified Lead space and length
Example : Fab means Forming, Space: 2.5mm, Length: 5mm
* T1B = Tape & box 2.5mm(.1.") lead space.
* T2B = Tape & box 5mm(.2.") lead space.
* T1R = Tape & reel 2.5mm(.1.") lead space.
* T2R = Tape & reel 5mm(.2.") lead space.
* TSB = Tape & box with straight leads.
* TSR = Tape & reel with straight leads.
* TRX = Axial tape & reel w/52mm pitch.
* TRY = Axial tape & reel w/63mm pitch.
The first two digits indicate diameter in mm. The last two digits indicate case length in mm. You can omit this number if it is very common.